Pages

Saturday, 8 August 2009

Saturday's Story

The biggest struggle in my life on a day to day basis is housework (which when you look at the big picture means I'm a very lucky person). Even though our home is small I find keeping it tidy to be a gigantic battle. It just isn't high on my priority list when there are other more important tasks to undertake (like self-torture, navel-gazing, teeth-pulling...) But every so often I declare enough is enough and bite the bullet. Today was such a day and I made my intentions clear early that I would not be leaving the house. In fact the furthest I went from the house today was the clothes-line ....many times in fact. And I can't even recall the last time that happened.

So tonight, with only one bedroom and the office to go I'm feeling very pleased with myself. As much as I detest housework, I do like a clean home.

1 comment:

  1. I sleep better when things are put to rights. High five from me to you. :)

    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...