Pages

Friday, 18 September 2009

No More Sleeps



Before you ask, the above photo has absolutely no relevance to anything I'm about to write. I'm just particularly fond of this little fella, and even though he's now several years older, he's still a 'stop and smell the roses' kind of guy. And I'm gonna keep him.

So, 3 o'clock this arvo the bell will ring for the last time, well for a couple of weeks at least. Yee-hah, school holidays are upon us. My favourite part of the year. A pleasant break from:

  • Lost library books
  • Smelly lunch boxes
  • Haven't done my homework
  • Has anyone seen my left shoe
  • Mum, I can see the bus at the gate
  • I can't find my hat

So instead there'll be some horse riding, cow chasing, calf tagging, ending with some bull-selling. Maybe even a little town visiting and pool-swimming.

On a completely different tack, it would appear Glen the boar has hit his straps, with both Mama Pig and Socks showing definitely extended bellies. Who knows when those little tykes will join us, but there will undoubtedly be photos. My understanding of the porcine gestation period is that it is 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days. How scientific that observation is I'm not quite sure.

Roll on three o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...