Pages

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Thankfully...

Crackling is only visiting on a temporary visa.


He has a date with our smoker in the next few days.


Not content with his designated sleeping quarters, he promptly made his way into the houseyard.


Which wouldn't have been so bad, only that I've been full-time sprinkling over the past few days, leaving the lawn in a lovely spongey state ...


just perfect for a little porcine digging.


Crackling has since been relocated


and is becoming acquainted with his nosy neighbours.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, pigs do not belong in the houseyard. Nor do goats, and really lambs aren't much better.

    that said, what a lovely portrait of Crackling investigating the geraniums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crackling...hehehehe...love it!
    But...I think this may have made me feel strange about pork. I love pork!!! But seeing pork looking all black, hairy and walking...eek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't eaten pork (chops, roasted, ham - but I do eat bacon - go figure) since I was 9 years old and saw a pig being slaughtered at my friends. You wouldn't believe I grew up on a farm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Crackling" what a great pig's name! He's a big brute, isn't he?

    Hope his 'date' goes well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...