Pages

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Isolated Showers Elsewhere

Until this weekend just past, only 28mm of rain had been recorded on the Bottle Tree rainfall chart since December 1.


And so it was with great excitement, Jess measured another 33 on Saturday when we arrived.  Returning Sunday, we poured another 11 out.


The onlookers were most excited.


Even those having a bad hair day.

This old doll apparently didn't get the memo that there hasn't been much rain,


holding plenty of condition still.


Now be honest, does my butt look big in this?

8 comments:

  1. At least you have had rain Fiona! I might be a suburban girl now days, but, we really need rain down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if that is her condition when it is dry, I would hate to see her when its at the height of the wet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wandering around your blog just now and wanted to say great photos, great writing, great big landscape. I think I'm going to like it here, thanks Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh it's either too much or not enough isn't it? Yes her butt does look big, but boney too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it does look big....but I'm not going to tell her!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the photos you got of the cows. They look happy to finally see a lot of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'd NEVER tell a lady her butt is TOO big...but um yeah it is a big ol healthy butt.
    But with such a pretty face who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!!! She IS in good nick... love the bad hair calf and the cute black cow peeping around the shed!
    Glad you got some wet stuff finally.
    :-)
    BB

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...