Pages

Friday, 21 June 2013

Bring on Holidays

We were invited into school this afternoon, on this last day of Term 2, to enjoy some short plays produced, directed and starred in by our young students.


Slapstick seemed most popular, and tears rolled down mum's faces at the antics of these amazing kids who make up our school.


Bushrangers, 


pesky teenagers,


and crazy scientists, cum masked robbers


all taking centre stage.


While the more mature amongst us independently and capably completed the tasks at hand at home.

7 comments:

  1. Happy School Holidays Fiona! I'm feeling relaxed already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also went to a class play today. There's nothing more beautiful than seeing young thespians on the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm playing catch up but all I wanna know is: where are the races pics of you and your mates all dolled up! Priorities! Important things first!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been catching up with your active lives. Miss a few days and one misses a lot in the life of your family! Sorry to hear of Jess's fracture. What trendy plaster casts they have these days. I enjoyed the birthday photos too. Though I do remember the teens for being a bit of a camera-shy time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been here for so long. I wish I had more time. Look at your children growing up so quickly. Enjoy your school holidays and stay warm lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the holidays! I'm sure you guys will have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you have a lovely relaxing time! And thank goodness for the quiet and reliably dependent family members who just get on quiet in the background too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...