Pages

Saturday, 17 May 2014

Happy Birthday Nan

My beautiful Mum had a birthday Friday.


When she rang earlier in the week and asked if we could come in for tea, I foolishly hummed and hahed, worrying that it would mean a sleep-over and we wouldn't get a full work day in Saturday.

Fortunately my level-headed husband reminded me how lucky we are to live close enough to my parents that we can share these special occasions.  And a late start Saturday was a small price to pay.



I wish the photographic help hadn't been goofing off and could have got a few less blurry shots.  Of course this one turned out not too bad.


Thanks for the help Jess.
And how about doing something with those toenails.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mum Fiona. I hope you had a lovely celebration AND got all the work done that you had planned for Saturday. It is nice to have your mum close by, mine lives a plain journey away and we miss such celebrations. Love your family photos, you all look so happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to Nan! Hope you had a lovely dinner, and the work will always be waiting for you....
    My mum had a birthday on the 14th of this month too. We both happened to be away on the day, but we'll catch up.

    Now is this the new do? I like it! You have obviously become quite the dab hand at the straightening iron as well....a skill that I have yet to master on my own head....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photo's (maybe not the toes!) you all look very happy and smiley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mum! That's a lovely photo of you two together x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mrs Simpson, from me and Old Di
    We had lunch with my brother and sister-in-law today!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...