Pages

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Springsure Show

Matthew and I had the pleasure of judging at Springsure Show at the end of last month.  I've just received some photos from the lovely lady responsible with her husband for running the cattle section, and so for nobody's sake but my own record-keeping I'm putting them here.






These little bush shows are so important to rural communities and so enjoyable to attend.  Many in the Springsure community are in the grips of drought, one place we called into on our way out having received only nine inches of rain over the past two years.  Our thoughts are with all those who are currently experiencing similar circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. no idea where your children get their long legs from. And I still reckon it looks like you've been on a drought diet ;-)

    You'll have to come north for your judging to the Towers; perhaps the audience might give you a bit of cheek. Actually considering the Towers Show this year as the kids have missed out on a local one.

    Love the orange shirt too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to have a record and photos of yourself from someone else. I am looking forward to shows up here, I miss going to them and am hoping I can catch a couple. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...